Freehairbows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rhinestone mesh ribbon???

3 posters

Go down

rhinestone mesh ribbon??? Empty rhinestone mesh ribbon???

Post  pajama_mama5 Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:19 pm

Ok I'm addicted to shopping for ribbon and my tweens don't think a bows complete without feathers or sparkly's and I came across this ribbon has anyone ever used it? It looks like it would be hard to manipulate and even to gather but of course it got ooooh's and aaaaah's from the tweens lol. Is it even worth trying or is it going to be one of those things that gets thrown in my ribbon box to never be seen again... Thanks guys Shawna

pajama_mama5

Back to top Go down

rhinestone mesh ribbon??? Empty Re: rhinestone mesh ribbon???

Post  SugarPlumPretties Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:26 pm

pajama_mama5 wrote:Ok I'm addicted to shopping for ribbon and my tweens don't think a bows complete without feathers or sparkly's and I came across this ribbon has anyone ever used it? It looks like it would be hard to manipulate and even to gather but of course it got ooooh's and aaaaah's from the tweens lol. Is it even worth trying or is it going to be one of those things that gets thrown in my ribbon box to never be seen again... Thanks guys Shawna

not sure what one you're looking at. But I know some ladies use it to add sparkle to clippies and even flip flops. I personally have not used it.
HTH
Melissa
SugarPlumPretties
SugarPlumPretties

Back to top Go down

Post  creative197404 Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:47 am

pajama_mama5 wrote:Ok I'm addicted to shopping for ribbon and my tweens don't think a bows complete without feathers or sparkly's and I came across this ribbon has anyone ever used it? It looks like it would be hard to manipulate and even to gather but of course it got ooooh's and aaaaah's from the tweens lol. Is it even worth trying or is it going to be one of those things that gets thrown in my ribbon box to never be seen again... Thanks guys Shawna

Oooooooo! I Googled rhinestone ribbon to see what you were referring to. I don't think it would get banned to the ribbon box at all. If it didn't work well for bows, I'm sure there would be a TON of other crafts and sewing projects to which it could add some extra bling!

What prices are you seeing for this? I only looked at two sites and saw some 2" ribbon with 10 rows of 'crystals'. It was selling for $8/roll, which worked out to 1.22/ft

I might need some of this!
Cheryl

creative197404

Back to top Go down

Post  pajama_mama5 Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:42 pm

Oooooooo! I Googled rhinestone ribbon to see what you were referring to. I don't think it would get banned to the ribbon box at all. If it didn't work well for bows, I'm sure there would be a TON of other crafts and sewing projects to which it could add some extra bling!

What prices are you seeing for this? I only looked at two sites and saw some 2" ribbon with 10 rows of 'crystals'. It was selling for $8/roll, which worked out to 1.22/ft

I might need some of this!
Cheryl[/quote]

that is about the prices I've been coming across I ordered some to my new house so I don't get to see it till christmas break booo my daughter was thinking to add it to my 3yo's tutu's, and maybe some simple bows and she wants me to sew her mittens to her coat with it if it's possible (yes I still sew my kids gloves, scarves and hats to their coats lol with a button for safety) I'm still nervous about being disappointed but I only ordered a couple yards so I guess it could be worst if I hate it. Thanks for the encouragement I am not nearly as creative or confident as you ladies

pajama_mama5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down