Freehairbows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frosted Plastic Bags

Go down

Frosted Plastic Bags Empty Frosted Plastic Bags

Post  SugarPlumPretties Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:37 pm

Hi ladies,
I have extra plastic frosted loop handled bags on my etsy. I only have elec. blue listed right now, but I have clear and a few zebra avail. too. If anyone might be interested would u convo. me on etsy? I am asking 6.25 for 25 bags plus shipping costs. If you need more then the 25 I have listed I can do exact shipping. Also, I have 175 of the blue left prob. close to 150 of clear. Oh and my etsy webpage is etsy . com /sugar plum pretties (no spaces)
Melissa
SugarPlumPretties
SugarPlumPretties

Back to top Go down

Frosted Plastic Bags Empty Re: Frosted Plastic Bags

Post  SugarPlumPretties Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:47 pm

I hope i posted this correctly. I don't know, yeash!

SugarPlumPretties wrote:Hi ladies,
I have extra plastic frosted loop handled bags on my etsy. I only have elec. blue listed right now, but I have clear and a few zebra avail. too. If anyone might be interested would u convo. me on etsy? I am asking 6.25 for 25 bags plus shipping costs. If you need more then the 25 I have listed I can do exact shipping. Also, I have 175 of the blue left prob. close to 150 of clear. Oh and my etsy webpage is etsy . com /sugar plum pretties (no spaces)
Melissa
SugarPlumPretties
SugarPlumPretties

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum