Freehairbows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joining In

5 posters

Go down

Joining In Empty Joining In

Post  Mohawk0307 Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:11 pm

Hi I am following everyone from the old board over here.Thanks Sujean for giving us the new board. You are wionderful person and a great mod and now owner LOL

Mohawk0307

Back to top Go down

Joining In Empty Re: Joining In

Post  Sujean Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:16 pm

I am so glad that you are here. We will have a learning curve, but I hope that everyone finds it to be a good group once we get going. Can't wait for more people to come over. I know that taking it slow will help us work out the bugs too. ;P
Sujean
Sujean
Admin

https://freehairbows.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cooperjrr Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:21 pm

not sure I am doing this right
cooperjrr
cooperjrr

http://www.bbww.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sujean Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:57 pm

It is working just fine. Although I still haven't found where to change the name of the "quote" button. LOL
Sujean
Sujean
Admin

https://freehairbows.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Joining In Empty Hi everyone!

Post  JamieC Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:38 pm

Hi everyone! My name is Jamie and I live in eastern NC. I work full time, and started making hair bows last year to help raise money for our church youth group! Needless to say, I'm hooked! I have a 15 year old daughter who loves my bows and head bands, and a wonderful husband who supports whatever I want to do, and never complains about all my ribbon! I'm wanting to build up my inventory to try selling at craft shows. I joined this group several months ago, and love how everyone shares knowledge and information so freely! I have so much to learn! Thank you for letting me a part of the group! Very Happy

JamieC

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:34 pm

JamieC wrote:Hi everyone! My name is Jamie and I live in eastern NC. I work full time, and started making hair bows last year to help raise money for our church youth group! Needless to say, I'm hooked! I have a 15 year old daughter who loves my bows and head bands, and a wonderful husband who supports whatever I want to do, and never complains about all my ribbon! I'm wanting to build up my inventory to try selling at craft shows. I joined this group several months ago, and love how everyone shares knowledge and information so freely! I have so much to learn! Thank you for letting me a part of the group! Very Happy
Hi, Jamie! Welcome to the new forum. We are still learning but we hope to get the kinks worked out soon! You are so lucky to have a supportive husband that doesn't complain! Smile

Lacy

Lacy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:36 pm

JamieC wrote:Hi everyone! My name is Jamie and I live in eastern NC. I work full time, and started making hair bows last year to help raise money for our church youth group! Needless to say, I'm hooked! I have a 15 year old daughter who loves my bows and head bands, and a wonderful husband who supports whatever I want to do, and never complains about all my ribbon! I'm wanting to build up my inventory to try selling at craft shows. I joined this group several months ago, and love how everyone shares knowledge and information so freely! I have so much to learn! Thank you for letting me a part of the group! Very Happy
Hi, Jamie! Welcome to the new forum. We are still learning but we hope to get the kinks worked out soon! You are so lucky to have a supportive husband that doesn't complain! Smile

Lacy

Lacy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down