Freehairbows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnetic Ribbon Bookmark

2 posters

Go down

Magnetic Ribbon Bookmark Empty Magnetic Ribbon Bookmark

Post  Mommaoh Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:20 am

Ladies this is a tutorial on making magnetic bookmarks out of ribbon. It is in a pdf format so I am attaching the file below. It is fun, fast and Easy Peasy to make. Perfect for those last 8 to 10 inches of ribbon you have left over!

ENJOY!!!
Jamie

Mommaoh

http://www.punchplaceplus.com www.facebook.com/punchplaceplus

Back to top Go down

Magnetic Ribbon Bookmark Empty Re: Magnetic Ribbon Bookmark

Post  creative197404 Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:59 am

Mommaoh wrote:Ladies this is a tutorial on making magnetic bookmarks out of ribbon. It is in a pdf format so I am attaching the file below. It is fun, fast and Easy Peasy to make. Perfect for those last 8 to 10 inches of ribbon you have left over!

ENJOY!!!
Jamie

Thanks, Jamie! I can't see the tutorial yet, but if it's the same one I saw somewhere last week, I love it! I'm just having trouble finding the magnets. Our local Joann, Michael's, and even Harbor Freight are currently out of them. One of the home improvement stores has them, but they're about 3 times the cost of getting them at Joann with a 40% off coupon.

Cheryl

creative197404

Back to top Go down

Post  Mommaoh Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:53 pm

creative197404 wrote:
Mommaoh wrote:Ladies this is a tutorial on making magnetic bookmarks out of ribbon. It is in a pdf format so I am attaching the file below. It is fun, fast and Easy Peasy to make. Perfect for those last 8 to 10 inches of ribbon you have left over!

ENJOY!!!
Jamie

Thanks, Jamie! I can't see the tutorial yet, but if it's the same one I saw somewhere last week, I love it! I'm just having trouble finding the magnets. Our local Joann, Michael's, and even Harbor Freight are currently out of them. One of the home improvement stores has them, but they're about 3 times the cost of getting them at Joann with a 40% off coupon.

Cheryl

I have to be a member of the forum for a couple more days then i can post a link to the pdf. I will PM you about the magnets.

Mommaoh

http://www.punchplaceplus.com www.facebook.com/punchplaceplus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down