Freehairbows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone....I am here too!

2 posters

Go down

Hello everyone....I am here too! Empty Hello everyone....I am here too!

Post  Mommaoh Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:31 pm

Hello ladies,

Well this is different! IT's going to take a bit of getting used to for me....but I look at it this way, it will keep me learning something new and from getting alzhiemers for a little while longer!!!

Back to your regularly scheduled program.....LOL!

Jamie Smile

Mommaoh

http://www.punchplaceplus.com www.facebook.com/punchplaceplus

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone....I am here too! Empty Re: Hello everyone....I am here too!

Post  Lacy Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:47 pm

Hi, Jamie! It's good to see you over here. And yes, we are all still learning. Smile

Lacy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mommaoh Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:11 am

Lacy wrote:Hi, Jamie! It's good to see you over here. And yes, we are all still learning. Smile

Thanks Lacy! Good to see you. Hey do you know how to set up to send emails to let me know when the threads I am on have a new response? I can do that on another forum I am on and I really like that feature. But I set it up so long ago....I don't now how I did it.

I think I will post this question in another area too so all the pressure isn't on you.

Thanks again Lacy!
Jamie

Mommaoh

http://www.punchplaceplus.com www.facebook.com/punchplaceplus

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:25 pm

Mommaoh wrote:
Lacy wrote:Hi, Jamie! It's good to see you over here. And yes, we are all still learning. Smile

Thanks Lacy! Good to see you. Hey do you know how to set up to send emails to let me know when the threads I am on have a new response? I can do that on another forum I am on and I really like that feature. But I set it up so long ago....I don't now how I did it.

I think I will post this question in another area too so all the pressure isn't on you.

Thanks again Lacy!
Jamie
I'm not sure. I know on my screen in the lower right, under this thread is the option to follow this thread, or something like that. I can't see it while I'm typing my reply. If you reply back we'll see if it sends me an email.

Lacy

Lacy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum