Well, this forum is picky. My title can't be just hello it needs to be between 10 and 255 characters. So now I am going to ramble on just to prove a point. :-) Hehehe

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Well, this forum is picky. My title can't be just hello it needs to be between 10 and 255 characters. So now I am going to ramble on just to prove a point. :-) Hehehe

Post  aubreytoe on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:14 pm

Hello everyone. I am Aubrey. I make bows and headbands and such over at Toe's Bows on Facebook. Pleased to meet you. I am also a full time student and I have 2 young children so I am a busy lady! I got into bowmaking through couponing (weird, I know) but it still follows through that I like to get the best deal on things. I work hard to find the best deals and it frustrates me to see people charge so much for supplies when I know what they paid for them. Especially ribbon. Sometimes that unique stuff is worth the price though!

aubreytoe

Back to top Go down

Re: Well, this forum is picky. My title can't be just hello it needs to be between 10 and 255 characters. So now I am going to ramble on just to prove a point. :-) Hehehe

Post  SusieQ on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:22 pm

lol I love it!! hi Aubrey!! I'm SusieQ and I have been making bows for a few months now (for my granddaughter) but haven't sold any yet. I am a retired grandmother (at 50!!! yes lol) and love learning new crafts and right now I am learning all I can about bows and hair accessories.
SusieQ

Back to top Go down

Re: Well, this forum is picky. My title can't be just hello it needs to be between 10 and 255 characters. So now I am going to ramble on just to prove a point. :-) Hehehe

Post  Lacy on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:52 pm

The bugs are still being worked out on this new format. Thanks for joining us!

Lacy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum